We’re delighted that Partner and Patent Attorney, Katherine Rubino, will be moderate and speak at the Life Sciences Patent Network (LSPN) San Francisco Conference on November, 1 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
LSPN San Francisco Conference will bring together the industry’s leading companies to discuss how they protect and exploit their most valuable asset. Life Sciences Patent Network offers IP professionals unique insight into the biggest challenges that they face today.
By registering, you’ll have a chance to hear from 30+ speakers, gain access to 10+ hours of high-level content and have unfettered access to all the keynotes and panels post-event.
150+ global IP peers will attend, including professionals from leading organizations such as: Amgen, Medtronic, IGM Biosciences, 10x Genomics, Prolacta Bioscience, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Genetech, Nektar Therapeutics and Gilead.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
1. How to select the best IP to protect your innovations in development: Trade secrets vs patents?
2. Get a comprehensive overview of the US patent landscape
3. Learn more about the latest CRISPR patent ruling (and if it will finally end the dispute)
4. Stay on top of the latest best practices in invention harvesting
5. Find out how to ensure your antibodies portfolio is effectively protected
6. Understand how to patent biotech/pharma innovations associated with AI
7. Learn more about monetization and licensing opportunities in the life sciences