Patent Practitioners - Attorneys and Agents
Patent Attorneys and/or Patent Agents
Caldwell Intellectual Property is seeking experienced patent attorneys and/or patent agents to join our action-packed IP practice. This position is available in our Boston, MA office. Our atmosphere is charged with energy, as we strive to help our clients develop value driven IP portfolios for their exciting, dynamic businesses. We represent some of the most innovative technology companies in the world, and have a unique, collaborative environment focused on quality work and quality down time. We offer excellent salaries, outstanding benefits, and an energizing, professional work environment. We are the law firm version of a startup and we are having a lot of fun. Come help us shake things up!
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering candidates should have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Biology and Chemistry candidates should have a PhD or equivalent
- Registered to practice before the USPTO or be eligible to do so
- A no man/woman left behind attitude
- Likes to Win
- Thirst for knowledge
- Loves technology
- A balance of confidence and humility
- Ready to help the firm grow
The primary responsibilities are to perform functions related to patent prosecution, patent portfolio management and strategy, and provide assistance with post-grant work. Although not required, trademark prosecution experience is a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nothing now but check back soon!
INNOVATE. WIN. CALDWELLIP.