- Patent Prosecution
- Post-Grant Procedures
- Patent Portfolio Strategy & Management
Suffolk University Law School,Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
Northeastern University. Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Cum Laude
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Brice helps clients to strengthen their businesses through strategic patent prosecution and post-grant reviews. Brice helps to ensure that clients’ intellectual property is developed and protected.
- Patent Prosecution directed to robust patents in various electronic arts that best meet each clients’ needs
- Counseling regarding Patent Trial and Appeal Board Procedures including post-grant review and inter-partes review initiation and preparation
- Patent prosecution strategies for business growth and success
- Analysis and advice regarding protection of particular inventions, including evaluation of patentability
Brice works with businesses small and large to establish and grow their patent portfolios so that each portfolio meets the unique needs of each client. Brice develops each portfolio through his experience with patent preparation and prosecution in various electronic arts including power systems, databasing, sensors, media devices, medical devices, machine-learning systems, automotive devices, and mechanical devices.
Brice further uses his varied experience in post-grant and inter-partes reviews representing both petitioner and patent owner. During these experiences, Brice has drafted petitions, responses, and motions concerning the medical device, automotive device, and power systems fields. These experiences allow Brice to provide insight to clients on how to best prepare for post-grant review processes.
Brice graduated from Northeastern University and Suffolk University Law School. While at Suffolk, Brice was a comment editor for the Suffolk University Law review where he published two articles regarding copyright law and internet neutrality.
Brice is a member of the New Hampshire Bar as well as registered before the USPTO.