Katherine Rubino Speaks at LSPN
August 09, 2022
Katherine Rubino Invited to Innovations in Digital Healthcare
We’re delighted that Partner and Patent Attorney, Katherine Rubino, will speak at the Life Sciences Patent Network (LSPN) San Francisco Conference on November, 1 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Katie will moderate the Innovations in Digital Healthcare – How Best to Navigate Current Patent Challenges Session.
LSPN Event Topics
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
1. How to select the best IP to protect your innovations in development: Trade secrets vs patents?
2. Get a comprehensive overview of the US patent landscape
3. Learn more about the latest CRISPR patent ruling (and if it will finally end the dispute)
4. Stay on top of the latest best practices in invention harvesting
5. Find out how to ensure your antibodies portfolio is effectively protected
6. Understand how to patent biotech/pharma innovations associated with AI
7. Learn more about monetization and licensing opportunities in the life sciences