Annelise is a Legal Assistant whose practices include:
- Providing administrative support for members, associates, paralegals and other designated firm personnel.
- Working closely with assigned teams managing the day-to-day activities within the Intellectual Property Litigation practice
- Preparing documents, pleadings, and filings for courts and other agencies
- Assisting with trial preparation and document management systems, which may include downloading patents and file histories
- Coordinating all administrative details on attorney projects including workflow between clients, timekeepers, production and routinely participating in training opportunities to advance skill levels and efficiency in firm software
Annie recently graduated from Suffolk University and due to her superior academic performance, she was inducted into Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX), the national honors society in Paralegal/Legal Assistant Studies. At Suffolk, Annie majored in Pre-Law with a minor in Arabic Language and received her ABA Paralegal Certification. Prior to working at the firm Annie interned as a Paralegal Assistant at the U.S. Department of Labor Office of the Solicitor. In 2019 Annie also interned as a Campaign Finance Intern at Verdolino & Lowey, P.C.
At the U.S. Department of Labor, Annie received her Westlaw certification, Shepardized cases on Westlaw to assist Department of Labor Attorneys with current cases. Outside of work Annie enjoys traveling, singing, dancing, and spending time with friends and family.