Bianca is a Corporate Associate and focuses on:
- Helping clients establish corporate structures, completing strategic and commercial transactions, and executing against long- and near-term business priorities
- Assisting clients at all stages of the business cycle with the formation and financing of new ventures, the restructuring, financing, and commercial operation of established businesses, and the sale and acquisition of companies or defined assets, products, and services
- Handling structures, transactions, and operations where proprietary brand, media, technology, data, content, methodology and other proprietary intangible assets are key to achieving the client’s goals
- Technical analysis, strategic guidance, legal advice, and conducting negotiations on transactions ranging from dozens to thousands of assets
- Communicating and drafting correspondence to third parties to assist in dispute resolution
- Ensuring contract procedures comply with laws, rules and regulations
Prior to joining the firm, Bianca worked for a large international law firm in the Intellectual Property Group as a Research Assistant. She has experience dealing with licensing, technology transfer, and dealing with IP assets in the context of M&A transactions. She also is fluent in English, German, and Spanish, and proficient in French and has experience in conducting legal research and drafting legal documents in various languages.
Bianca studied law at the Humboldt University in Berlin and at King’s College in London, graduating with a Diplom-Jurist degree (JD equivalent). She received her Master of Laws (LLM) degree from Cornell Law School and throughout her studies has specialized in intellectual property and corporate transactional law. Bianca has also had a paper published in the Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office Society which additionally was awarded the 2021 Cantwell Prize, Second Place during her time at Cornell. Outside of work, Bianca enjoys scuba diving, classical piano, and visiting historical sites, both in Boston and while traveling abroad.