Lois Artz is the Director of Human Resources and performs a wide range of duties including:
- Oversees employee development, training, and benefits programs to ensure each team member reaches their maximum potential
- Leads firm recruitment efforts from interview process to onboarding for seamless integration
- Manages firm’s diversity program to create an inclusive environment
- Responsible for firm’s strategic growth through recruitment and employee retention
- Maintains relationships with leading local universities to support recruiting efforts and find top talent
- Member of NEHRA and SHRM
Prior to joining the firm, Lo worked at a top AMLaw Firm in the IP Litigation section as a legal assistant. She has practice working with the ITC and Federal District Court along with other complex litigation matters. She also has experience in event planning, alumni relations, and sponsorship and funding.
Lo graduated from Worcester State University with a degree in Public Policy (BS) and minor in French. Outside of work she enjoys traveling, classical piano, skiing, and yoga.